HACKSHub has the unilateral right to modify, add or remove any terms or conditions of these ToU without notice or liability to you. Amendments to the ToU are effective without delay following the posting of such amendments on https://hackshub.co. The up-to-date version of the ToU is constantly available at https://hackshub.co/terms-of-use/. The visitor to https://hackshub.co accepts to review the ToU frequently and accepts that any subsequent use of this website by the visitor following amendments to the ToU constitutes acceptance of such amendments.
General Site Use
The visitor of https://hackshub.co agrees to comply with applicable laws and regulations when using the website. Furthermore, the visitor accepts that he/she shall not:
- Post, upload or transmit through or to https://hackshub.co/ content that in whole or in part:
- is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, lewd, offensive, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable;
- might infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of others
- Disturb, overload, interfere with or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of https://hackshub.co, its computer systems, servers or networks;
- Present inaccurate information about yourself (the visitor) to https://hackshub.co, copy any other person, or otherwise attempt to deceive others about your identity or the source of any content, note or another statement;
- Gather information about other visitors to https://hackshub.co without consent or otherwise systematically excerpt data or data fields relating to other site visitors;
- Vend or trade access to or the use of https://hackshub.co, including the content displayed on, downloaded or accessed from https://hackshub.co;
- Redistribute any content provided on or through https://hackshub.co including by means of printed publication, fax broadcast, web pages, e-mail, web newsgroups or forums, or any other electronic or paper-based service or method;
- Deliberately amend the format in which site data is provided by https://hackshub.co or otherwise avoid or sidestep the regular interfaces to such data; and
- Implant or import any site data provided by https://hackshub.co into any information services, data files, or software.
Set up of Account
The site visitor may be required to set up a user account ("Account") in order to use or access certain content of https://hackshub.co. The site visitor accepts that all details provided by the visitor in relation to the Account are about the visitor and not about another individual.
The site visitor accepts that HACKSHub has the unilateral right to inspect and analyze any actual or suspected violation of the ToU and to cancel or terminate the visitor’s Account and refuse access to the Account or the Site for any reason. The visitor may terminate its Account and agreement to the ToU at any time through the contact page at https://hackshub.co/contact/.
The visitor may not use anyone else's Account at any time and the visitor may not allow anyone else to use its Account at any time. The visitor is responsible for all activity occurring under or through its Account.
The visitor is responsible for keeping the Account username and password confidential and accepts not to disclose its username and/or password to anyone. The visitor accepts not to assign, resell, or otherwise transfer its Account or the right to use the Account to anyone. The visitor accepts that HACKSHub is not liable for any loss the visitor may suffer as a consequence of someone else using its Account. If the visitor has reason to suspect that the Account is no longer secure, the visitor must: (i) immediately change password; and (ii) immediately notify HACKSHub of the situation through the contact page at https://hackshub.co/contact/.
The visitor guarantees the following as to its uploaded or posted content:
- The provided content does not infringe, breach, or misappropriate any third party intellectual property rights.
- The provided content, as used in connection with https://hackshub.co, does not and will not violate any applicable laws or regulations or infringe or violate any rights of a third party.
If the visitor suspects that any uploaded or provided content or other material on https://hackshub.co infringes any copyright, please contact us with the exact URL of where the alleged infringing material is located. If HACKSHub is notified that any provided content infringes another's intellectual property rights, the content may be removed. HACKSHub reserves the right to terminate any Account for uploading or providing infringing content in violation of the ToU once or on a repeated basis.
The visitor’s use of https://hackshub.co is at its own risk, and the website is provided "as is" without warranties of any kind. HACKSHub does not guarantee that the service will be available, uninterrupted, secure, or flawless, that defects will be corrected, or that the service or the servers that make the service available are free of viruses or other harmful components. HACKSHub does not accept any liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of the website.
The visitor accepts not to publish any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated, or other material that may violate any laws be it of the visitor’s country, the country where https://hackshub.co is hosted, USA, or international law. Breach of this obligation by the visitor may lead to an immediate and permanent ban of the visitor. The visitor grants HACKSHub the right to remove, edit, move or close any submission at any time for any reason. As a user, the visitor accepts that information entered by the visitor is stored in a database. HACKSHub shall not be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.